Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Anyone have anyone come up to them and ask them about their pearl? Anyone get ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

Attention because of Pearl?

Advertisement

Anyone have anyone come up to them and ask them about their pearl? Anyone get looks because you have a pearl? Just wondering.

GotPearl?

dopeyloc718 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E26A21

Re: Attention because of Pearl?

i do some actually came up to me on the train and asked me where i got my skin.

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

I got this funny look in American Eagle from this girl. I think she was wondering what it was, but I also had my bluetooth on, so she thought it was kind of odd for a 13 year old to have on, and a Pearl. I don't think many people are as smart with phones as I am. I guess that would be why all the people on my soccer team are like oh my god this one girl got a lg chocolate phone(I hate those things) they are cheap, just like the sidekick. They obviously don't know what a BB around here, which bugs me a lot. When they were like oh she has a lg chocolate phone I was liek laughing to myself thinking: Wow I have a BB, compared to my phone that phone is crap lol. Just thought I would share that.

SDU_Eric no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by GotPearl?
    I got this funny look in American Eagle from this girl. I think she was wondering what it was, but I also had my bluetooth on, so she thought it was kind of odd for a 13 year old to have on, and a Pearl. I don't think many people are as smart with phones as I am. I guess that would be why all the people on my soccer team are like oh my god this one girl got a lg chocolate phone(I hate those things) they are cheap, just like the sidekick. They obviously don't know what a BB around here, which bugs me a lot. When they were like oh she has a lg chocolate phone I was liek laughing to myself thinking: Wow I have a BB, compared to my phone that phone is crap lol. Just thought I would share that.
    you are 13 and you have a bb!!?? What have this world come down to lol... i always wanted one for the past few years but never really have the use for it and it was kinda pricy until the Pearl came out thats when I just can't wait any longer and I am only 20, but 13, wow I am amazed!

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

People have asked to play with it and try it out, but my answer (as it is with all of my devices) is a simple no.

Why? Because I don't trust that person will have the $$$ to shell out on spot if they drop it. Same reason why noone drives my vehicles other than me.

dopeyloc718 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E26A21

im 16 but yea alot of people talk about the chocalate and i get pissed because usually what there saying is what the comercials tell them and i just tell them about the blackberry and they said oh i havent heard of that i told them its because all they do is watch tv

LadyRaider no está en línea Stack level 2

N8DBB, You sound like my father.

Dopey, I have seen a few commercials for the pearl.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Quote Originally Posted by LadyRaider
    N8DBB, You sound like my father.
    Hah...Is that a compliment or an insult?

Seriously though, I have seen people invest $ into phones and whatnot, let someone else play with it or use it, and it come back dropped or parts broken, etc and the person who used it say "oops, sorry about that".

maestrowork no está en línea Stack level 3

The waitress at the coffee shop said it was the COOLEST phone she'd ever seen.

husnain1 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by dopeyloc718
    im 16 but yea alot of people talk about the chocalate and i get pissed because usually what there saying is what the comercials tell them and i just tell them about the blackberry and they said oh i havent heard of that i told them its because all they do is watch tv
    same here man, some of them have the nerve to say that the blackberry isnt a well known device, yeah if you're an idiot

Blondiexpl no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e9e043

i had ppl wanting to check their email and myspace with my phone, and being amazed that they dont need to use arrows or anything to navigate but can use the pearl, I quote "omg its just like my laptop " lol!!

cobra2525200 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E636EB

I don't know if this counts but I was able to save 3 children from a burning building thanks to my BB Pearl.

scboatman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249DF3C6

Myson is 15 and his mom got him a Pearl for Christmas. Not knowing, I got one too. He lives in another state. We have been using BB Messenger everyday, we're talking constantly. It's better than calling!

husnain1 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by scboatman
    Myson is 15 and his mom got him a Pearl for Christmas. Not knowing, I got one too. He lives in another state. We have been using BB Messenger everyday, we're talking constantly. It's better than calling!
    now you can check up on him whenever you want considering he will prob be hooked to his blackberry

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

I went to radioshack last week and this dude would stare at my phone and finaly started talking to me of how he likes it and he wants it and his friend wants it and he was woundering if its a good phone and stuff...

I felt special lol

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast