Hey I updated the OS on my pearl i know have (v . For ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

sulavsingh no está en línea Stack level 2

Attachement Problem

Hey I updated the OS on my pearl i know have (v For the past couple days before and after i updated my os i have not been able to open any attachments i have been receiving via email. The error i get is Attachement server is busy Resend?. And if i resend the same error pops up and a big red x appears next to the attachement. Please let me know if you know how to fix this.

thestewside no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Attachement Problem

Plug your phone into desktop manager and start the application loader. When it pulls up all your applications, look for the application called blackberry attachment service. You need to check the box to apply the new attachment feature to your phone.after you check the box click continue at the bottom and finish loading the application. For some stupid reason when you update your os it deactivates this feature.
    I had the same issue, this should solve your problem.

~via BB (

scoope no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Attachement Problem

I have a similar problem - my address attachments show up on the envelope icon but I am unable to access attachments once the email is opened, if I use my other email address (linked to a web based email service) attachments are accessible.

Will the method described in the above post solve my problem? The reason I ask is because I am a mac user and have limited access to PCs and apps loader.