i am trying to unlock my blackberry 8100 that is through ATT and make it ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mulletomally no está en línea Stack level 1

ATT Blackberry Unlock

Advertisement

i am trying to unlock my blackberry 8100 that is through ATT and make it work on T-mobile if anyone can please

wankim no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24A085F7
    Quote Originally Posted by mulletomally View Post
    i am trying to unlock my blackberry 8100 that is through ATT and make it work on T-mobile if anyone can please
    If you still have service on it..and you've had it for a while, the store will usually unlock for you. They've unlocked phones for me before if I was going overseas and wanted to use a local SIM. Not sure if it's a "corporate-wide" practice...but it's worth asking, if you haven't already.

mulletomally no está en línea Stack level 1
    i dont use att i bought it off a friend and just want to unlock it to work with t mobile

here_miah no está en línea Stack level 3
    Just call att from your land-line and ask for an unlock code, you will need to take out your battery and read them your IMEI number to get the correct code, then just go to options>advanced>Sim then look for the thread here to get the specific commands to enter the code. Ciao!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

gtiger no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up ebay

i unlocked my at&t pearl using one of the services available on ebay. just run a search for unlock blackberry pearl, curve or whichever model you're trying to unlock. i used someone by the handle blowfish06, this guy was prompt. for $ 9.95 he sent me my code and instruction within 2 hours after making the payment. it took me less than 2 minits to unlock my phone. checked the phone with a t-mobile sim card and it worked like a charm. he assures that he is the only one one who provides the codes the same day. have to send him your phone make, model and IMEI #. check it out, it tried and safe.

here_miah no está en línea Stack level 3
    Any other idiots willing to pay 10 dollars for something you can get for free? Go ahead and use those asses on eBay, I'll get the same services for free from my carrier...~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Skier87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ What I don't get is how all of these unlocking businesses get the codes. Anyone know or have any experience with this? I already got mine from my carrier a while ago but I'm still very curious.