So I decided to go ahead with the OS upgrade yesterday and thus far am ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

robertmrome no está en línea Stack level 3

AT&T Software Upgrade... Changes Themes?!!?!

Advertisement

So I decided to go ahead with the OS upgrade yesterday and thus far am very happy!!

One of the best changes and I am not sure why this happened but it combined my two favorite themes!! I have AT&T but used to use the T-Mobile Zen theme as I liked the clean look of having just a few icons on the botton of the screen... but when you would hit the program button (at least thats what i think the button is called to the left of the pearl) it would display all my available programs one row and a description and I would have to scroll down to view each... well now once I hit the program button it basically displays the cingular/at&t theme with all the icons 5 in a row side by side... Plus you are able to hide icons you do not want!!

I posted the screen shots of the home screen and once I hit the program button... unfortunately I don't have a screen shot of what it used to look like when I would hit the program button, but hopefully my description is enough.

Thus far, that is the only notable change... and I really like it!!! I have had no stability issues and the service/dropping calls has not gotten worse (possibly better but too soon to decide)

Anyone else have any thoughts on the upgrade??

mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: AT&T Software Upgrade... Changes Themes?!!?!

ok, guess i'm a alittle confused. you upgraded from whatever OS you were using to the ATT 1.96 OS? (there is a newer OS out, you know that right? 1.101)

I've never seen a theme that shows the Apps icon with a description. the screen shots you show looks exactly like the TMO zen theme, not combined with any other theme.

you probably won't get many responses to this thread bc everyone is upgrading to the newest OS that i spoke of above. the 1.96 has been out for a few weeks.

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: AT&T Software Upgrade... Changes Themes?!!?!

he is talking about the old tmo zen theme i think it was a list menu. it would show the icon on the left side with a discription on the right in a list formation if thats it you can go here and they walk you though how to fix it http://www.kradest.com/
    Last edited by fritter; 07-06-2007 at 03:56 PM.