Ok so i have had cellular one for a long time, and decided to switch ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

tyayo14020 no está en línea Stack level 2

At&t Blackberry Pearl Help!

Advertisement

Ok so i have had cellular one for a long time, and decided to switch to at&t for better service, and 3 days after i got at&t phone and new contract, they baught cvellular one out, and i found out a week later...so now since there both one company, how can i unlock my black berry pearl or get it to work with a at&t sim card since they are the same company now it should be able to get done....or if this is even possible, but...can i maybe flash or flex my bb's current OS to a flash/flex of a black berry at&t pearl to run at&t software on my bb so it will work? as it is right now my pearl wont work cause it is locked and flashed to cellularone and they told me to buy a new one...well i dont want to spend money on a new one when i just baught this one 1 month ago....any ideas??? please.... if not ill just sell my pearl prolly

Cisco Kidd no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: At&t Blackberry Pearl Help!

Go back to At&T have then give you a New sim

tyayo14020 no está en línea Stack level 2

it wont work they said, and i tried the sim out of my at&t phone....i think myonly options are to install a at&t OS, or get a new blackberry
    -------
    my blackberry is a dobsin cellular one bb...

there should be some way to use a black berry pearl 8100 on at&t cause at&t has them...or am i wrong?
    Last edited by tyayo14020; 12-11-2007 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Automerged.

DriftorX no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me!!

Contact the place of where you got your bb and tell them that so they can give you an unlock code for to use with AT&T now. or contact customer service at 1-800-331-0500 and tell them what happen that your carrier was cellular one and AT&T took over and you need your bb unlock to use with AT&T.

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro

driftor is right, contact customer service and explain it to them. they should give you an unlock code to use it with at&t. as far as the software goes, it is provided by RIM so any vendors OS will work as long as it is designed for your BB model and you delete the vendor.alx file so at&t OS will make no diff

DriftorX no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me!!

once you unlock the phone then you will be able to put your carriers os on the bb. Here is a good place to go get the os once you get the bb unlocked.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._os_guide.html