Decided to move from PC to Apple MAC. The only thing is, my service provider ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

irvaanx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    250D0169

Are 8100 compatible with Mac's?

Advertisement

Decided to move from PC to Apple MAC. The only thing is, my service provider told me some crap that my Blackberry would not be compatible with it. Is this a whole bunchg of b*ll*cks or true?

mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Are 8100 compatible with Mac's?

it's true in some areas. i don't think you can dl desktop manager to a MAC, there are some errors when you connect it via USB. it's a pain in the arse for sure.

also, there is a "MAc & Blackberry" forum to help asnwer any questions you may have.
    Last edited by mudshovel; 07-13-2007 at 10:28 AM.

- tom - no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK

Hi irvaanx, I am a pearl and mac user as well. The only problem I had with those two is when I want to upgrade pearl operating system. However, if your mac equiped with bootcamp and run Windows, you do not need to worry about what I said. Mac is a great system, and Blackberry is the great companion for your daily activities. Hope this helps.

tom_vachon no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24AE3FA5

I am an avid mac and pearl user. I have ran into it all in my short time owning one. Send me a PIN if you have any questions or hit me up on BBM.

I was actually just on the phone w/ TMO about BT teathering, it was a problem w/ my BB not Mac, and they said I knew so much they should hire me

TheAtwookie no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23feac94

Same here. My blackberry has synced up to my Macbook just fine using the program from RIM. I haven't tried BT tethering, although it's on my list.

You can pin me as well if you need anything, and I'll see if I can help. =D