My Pearl came pre-loaded with Yahoo Messenger and GoogleTalk... I don't use these apps and ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

LizzieLiz no está en línea Stack level 2

Apps not showing up...

Advertisement

My Pearl came pre-loaded with Yahoo Messenger and GoogleTalk... I don't use these apps and would like to delete them to free up some memory. The problem is that they're not showing up in Options>Advanced Options>Applications or when I connect the phone to the Application Loader. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Thanks a bunch

Len
    Len no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Apps not showing up...

Thats weird, I would have thought they would be there, I'm sure some one will be along soon that can help.... good luck. Len

mysmyrrh no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e4456e

Re: Apps not showing up...

Quote Originally Posted by LizzieLiz
    My Pearl came pre-loaded with Yahoo Messenger and GoogleTalk... I don't use these apps and would like to delete them to free up some memory. The problem is that they're not showing up in Options>Advanced Options>Applications or when I connect the phone to the Application Loader. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Thanks a bunch
    you are stuck with them, sweetie. There is no way to delete them. Delete the unused language input and output stuff if you want to free up memory. Just do it thru either your DM or right from your phone.