Hey guys. I recently made the switch from a curve to the pearl and was ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

gatechfireblade no está en línea Stack level 3

Application to turn off dial from home screen

Advertisement

Hey guys. I recently made the switch from a curve to the pearl and was wondering if there was a program that allowed you to turn ofd the dial from home screen on the pearl since it is not an option. That is the only thing I miss from the curve. Thanks for your help in advance.

BBEnriched no está en línea Stack level 3
    The shortcuts just arent programmed the same for the device. I do not think this could change easily. How would the device know which shortcut letter you were using?

It doesn't have to be the same as the curve. I mean there are 14 usable buttons on the pearl for this. There were not 14 shortcuts for the curve. Its not even like the curve gay logical selections for the shortcuts. Most of them were just a random letter in the name of the item. I don't see why this wasn't done from RIM. The screen on the pearl is smaller, so it would make more sense to activate these shortcuts so people could maximize the application Icon space.

SureType got me. I meant to say had not gay.