New user here, I'm facing a strange problem... i downloaded the application Baseball SuperStars 2007 ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Ahk10 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F1C01F

Application Not Found

Advertisement

New user here,

I'm facing a strange problem... i downloaded the application Baseball SuperStars 2007 (amazing game!) and had been playing it for about a week. But when i woke up one morning, it no longer existed in my application icon page. I thought it was somehow erased from my phone... but then randomly, while playing with the themes, it appeared in the application page. This is when i switched from Dimension Today to Dimension Zen. It doesn’t seem that these front page setting should make a difference in what appears on the application page. I don’t like the Zen setting... so i switched it back to the Today.. and then i found the Game exists if i go to Applications in the advanced settings.... and exists in the application list that appears when i can set the side convenience buttons.

The only way i have been able to access this game while in Today mode, is to have it set as my convenience button.... which is terrible because i would prefer it as my bb messenger....

Basically, I want the game to appear on the application page... while in today mode... so i can free up my convenience buttons.

help!

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

Re: Application Not Found

which blackberry? go to list of all the apps and click the trackball or scroll wheel and go to show all. see if the icon is hidden

Ahk10 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F1C01F

yes! it was hidden.... thank you!

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

no problem. hit a homer for me haha