Just recently the Pearl seduced me from my life long addiction to Palm. The one ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

thebraces no está en línea Stack level 1

application launcher / system manager

Advertisement

Just recently the Pearl seduced me from my life long addiction to Palm. The one thing i truly find myself missing is Zlauncher. Zlauncher is merely an application launcher that allowed me to keep my applications organized/ categorized and quickly find the application i wanted. There was a tab for each category I created (entertainment, tools, main apps, etc). Is the Pearl just too new to have something like this available. Any thoughts? I have sampled various themes but as of yet everything i have looked at puts all applications on one page (and your top 5 on a separate page)

And once there is a blackberry version of all of the "splash" applications and Vindigo, Palm will be a distant memory for me.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: application launcher / system manager

Don't think you will find something like this for any BlackBerry Device. I know it can't be done using the Theme Builder, and the BBs don't have the capabilities to do this natively. I really think it has to do with Windows and Palm OS based phones creating Linked shortcuts to do this.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

bbriand no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: application launcher / system manager

Under the applications screen, on a few themes, there are nested applications. This would suggest to me it is possible.

Not sure how though

Bill