Hi Guys, I am having the error message ' Application Error 523 - Reset' displaying ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

superraf no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Application Error 523 - Blackberry Pearl

Hi Guys,

I am having the error message ' Application Error 523 - Reset' displaying on my blackberry Pearl 8120. Its not switching on at all, I have no idea on how to resolve or fix this issue. Please help if you can.

Thanks in Advance.

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    That usually happens when you install a theme or something that didnt work correctly if you installed something recently uninstall it using the DM and it should start working correctly again and i tend to back up my settings and everything once a week just incase something like that happened and need to re_install my os try that and hopefully it helps
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Thanks Don, But I cant seem to access my blackberry from DM, says its disconnected and I also cannot go beyond the 'App Error 523' message. Is there a program I can use to install a clean OS directly onto my Blackberry?

PJueckstock no está en línea Stack level 1
    Try removing the battery, plug in your BB, go to Desktop Manager and even if it says "Disconnected", click on Application Loader and see if it works. Worked for me. Just make sure to replace the battery before it re-initializes the device. Good luck!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.vom)~

Thanks, But it still does not seem to recongnise my device. Would the be any other way of installing a new OS without using DM?

aflansburg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2469F3D5

GeeMrScience no está en línea Stack level 2
    App Error 523 can also happen if you type in the password incorrectly to many times and during the wiping operation, you pull the battery.

But, first thing is download the latest Handheld Software for your carrier and install it onto your computer if you have not done so already.
    After that's installed, pull the battery from your Blackberry and set it aside, connec the Blackberry to the computer and double click Application Loader and keep clicking next all the way thru until the program list (at this point, i remove un needed items, such as foreign languages, or at least make sure they are not checked). Keep clicking next until the last screen, click Finish and after clicking finish, put the battery back into the Blackberry, taking care not to unplug it or get it unplugged from the USB cord/computer.
    Sit back and wait for the loading operation to finish, approx about 15 minutes later should tell you that the loading operation was successful. At that point, you can click OK/close and disconnect the Blackberry from the USB Cable.
    King illegal forest to pig wild kill in it a is!