That is one sweet device.............. If you haven't seen it yet, go to apple's site. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

gbillings no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    301603FD

Apple's iPhone

Advertisement

That is one sweet device.............. If you haven't seen it yet, go to apple's site. It's from cingular.

I have been thinking in my head what a converged device would look like and if it would ever be possible to build a new dynamic interface to replace the numeric keypad. If the demo is half as good as the real thing, I think they have a compelling design - not much surprise coming from Apple.

The thing runs OS X?!??!?!?! Sweet. It makes every device, the Zune, Creative and my lil' ol' Pearl look like a piece of dog crap.

Won't the blackberry god's come forth and strike Apple down! *begins prayer to oversize RIM 7290 poster with hulk of old BB's stacked on top of each other*

Wait a second, the thing is Edge only? What a piece of crap! EVDO! HSDPA! C'mon Steve, what were you thinking!?!?!?!?!

The only good thing about Apple, Symbian, Windows and Palm based devices is it get's the users into the Mobile Computing space. Once they are there, they soon figure out why email is the killer app and push email is the only way to go.

husnain1 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

Re: Apple's iPhone

there is a thread on this already in the general section, check it out