I reinstalled desktop manager yesterday, and since then the only app that shows in the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

shira no está en línea Stack level 2

App Loader-only 1 app shows where is everything else?

Advertisement

I reinstalled desktop manager yesterday, and since then the only app that shows in the APP Loader is Google Map, what's up with that?
    also, I was trying to upload the picture of my screen to show you exactly what I see, but am not able to attach anything, even though the size and format of the file is fine. frustrating.

Einherjer no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: App Loader-only 1 app shows where is everything else?

I think App loader only show 3rd party apps installed.

shira no está en línea Stack level 2

but before I reinstalled I could see all the apps on the BB and in fact thats how I deleted many files.

Einherjer no está en línea Stack level 5

I don't know then, for me, DM will only show the 3rd party apps that i installed.

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

If you're using anything earlier than Desktop Manager 4.1, you should upgrade - to version 4.2. Desktop Manager 4.2 will recognize and display apps installed Over The Air, and allow you to uninstall them through the App Loader (and maybe save and reinstall - but haven't tried that).

The native apps for the device are included in the firmware package which you can download from your Provider's download site.

If you've uninstalled and reinstalled DM, you'll need to show it the .ALX files again for them to display in App Loader.
    JerryD

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

I was trying to upload the picture of my screen to show you exactly what I see, but am not able to attach anything, even though the size and format of the file is fine. frustrating.
    You could get a free account at www.photobucket.com and upload the image there, then post a screenshot here in a post.