Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I seem to be getting this error, app error 200 at least four times now. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

naas no está en línea Stack level 1

app error 200

Advertisement

I seem to be getting this error, app error 200 at least four times now. After I reset it seems to work. How can I fix this?

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: app error 200

Does this error occur when you are trying to download a Theme? You might want to take a look at this thread: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...t_working.html. Let us know if this helps.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Naas, when does this error occur?

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

It just happens when I am on the main menu screen. My themes download fine. Its very odd. I have not added any third party software or updated my berry.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

What Theme are you using when this occurs? Try changing themes and see if it still happens.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer

i have tried different themes from the Zen to the icon, the Today and others....it just seems to happen once and a while....its nothing bad its just frustrating....and i hate to have to reset the device

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

I really don't know what is causing this then.

Sorry
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer

Well last resort I will just do a master reset of my berry. It doesn't seem to be doing it lately so I am crossing my fingers.

Varekai no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

I have been having the same problem, Ive had my pearl for a week now, and earlier today it rang twice, then had an hour glass spinning, wouldnt respond for 30 minutes. finally I got a box that said 'Application Error etc..." I hit ok, then I got about 8 more messages all saying different types of application errors. Had to reset the phone to get it to do anything else. Hoping this doesnt keep doing this as it is a $400 phone ^_^

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Varekai, Welcome to PinStack.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer

RCode no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304F0A29

I have a Blackberry that is causing the same error. There has been no changes to the themes, and I have wiped the handheld and reconfigured it to be back on the BES server.

It happens when it is put in the holster, or I believe it happened out of it too. It is a pain, because while the error is up, I don't get any phone calls or emails.

Any info? I'm thinking of sending it back under warranty.

charles_316 no está en línea Stack level 1

im getting the same problem... it happens at random times in my pocket and is really annoying because i cant get calls or msgs

ma19juice no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24254EA9

OK i just got the "app error 200" on my blackberry cuver!!! Have anybody found out the problem? thanks

tony_ctc no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2434cbed
    I have the same problem...

It happen sometimes, after i press any key on the password screen lock...

But i got my bb updated with 4.2.2.146... This error begins after the update...

Just another quick word... I updated my bb cause i could't make calls (or receive), i had to try 20 times to finally make a call... then i called my provider, and they looked the logs of my phone line for more than 2 weeks... I just updated my phone and voila... I couldn't understand why, but it works now... Works 99%... The 1% not working is the "app error 200"...

It was just an information if anyone gets the same problem as mine (the problem of not making calls...) Just update or reinstall your bb system...

salvar7740 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have the 8130 and while trying to free up memory ( because of losing calls logs )
    I got this app error 200 reset after pressing the track ball to reset several times I went to the blackberry site and found this fix

Resolution

Re-install the BlackBerry® Device Software and applications to the BlackBerry smartphone by completing the following steps:
    1. Connect the BlackBerry smartphone to the computer.
    2. Open BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
    3. Double-click Application Loader. The Application Loader Wizard appears. You may need to unplug and re-attach the USB cable to the BlackBerry smartphone at this point for it to be recognized by Application Loader.
    4. Click Next.
    5. Choose the port that the BlackBerry smartphone is connected to and click Next.
    6. If prompted, type the BlackBerry smartphone password and click Next.
    7. The Device Application Selection screen appears. Select the applications to be loaded onto your BlackBerry smartphone.
    8. If the Device Backup screen appears, choose whether or not to automatically back up the BlackBerry smartphone. Click Next.
    9. Click Next. The Completing the Application Wizard screen appears, displaying all the software that will be loaded to your BlackBerry smartphone.
    10. Click the Advanced button and make sure that Erase all application data and Erase all currently installed applications are both selected. Note: If the Application Loader is not able to access all of the BlackBerry smartphone data, then both Erase all application data and Erase all currently installed applications will be grayed out.
    11. Click Next, and then click Next again.
    12. Click Finish. The BlackBerry Device Software is now loaded on the BlackBerry smartphone. Do not disconnect the BlackBerry smartphone until the process has completed.

I tried several times but could not .
    I slowed down followed word for word and it worked . Luckly I had just backed up my files and after reinstalling I restored every thing .
    I also noticed now I have more free memory .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast