Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ok...so I am not illiterate with my blackberry, and thanks to fellow pinstackers I have ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

Smile Anyone work with Limewire?

Advertisement

Ok...so I am not illiterate with my blackberry, and thanks to fellow pinstackers I have learned so much.
    However, I am stumped at the moment..here goes. I have limewire that I use to get all my songs and as of last night for my movies also. I downloaded them in mp4 format but I am having trouble getting them over to the Roxio media manager so that they work. ACTUALLY I have trouble saving them to the right format, when I try to save them it wants to do it as mu3 I believe.

Anyone know what I'm talking about or understand? Can anyone help? Cherrie, Jonny?!!!!

Thank you everyone, I'll check back later. BTW happy late turkey day.

Monica

sjmge3 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Anyone work with Limewire?

try using a different program for DLing... maybe Ares Galaxy... or try finding a better audio converter.. i heard of Audacity too.

Yogich no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Sorry I don't have an answer... But I wish you a happy late turkey day, too, Monica.

athomas917 no está en línea Stack level 3

MP4 music should play on your phone without converting. Just copy the song directly to your music folder like you would on a flash drive. No other software necessary.

darion83 no está en línea Stack level 1

I have transfered many songs using the media manager from limewire...it should work.

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

mp4 format should work just fine without conversion, like others have already said. If you need to convert a file, use a converter program like audacity or seabyrd technologies (for video). I only use LW to download, I never use it for playback or conversion.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

PIN/ID
    ASKME

maybe my messege wasn't clear enough. I have NO problem getting my music transferred and playing. it's the VIDEOS that I just recently downloaded. I want to watch video on my pearl, I can do that can't I?
    Monica

Yclif no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2051259D

rextilleon no está en línea Stack level 2

Is there a policy in this forum against stealing music and videos via P2P?

athomas917 no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    Is there a policy in this forum against stealing music and videos via P2P?
    I think you can steal all you want, but there may be problems if you post links to download the stuff.

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yclif View Post
    Yes! This is what you need! Don't waste your time with roxio.

PIN/ID
    ASKME

Thanks rdills, and everyone else who posted. I will try your link.

Monica

michaelcramos no está en línea Stack level 2

for vids check out bbvideos it converts a whole dvd to under 450 megs as far as music dont change the format you should be fine use your desktop manager peace TEE

kashief no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E72A2F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~no warez links allowed in the forums...that means no rapidshare or megaupload links to files like hacked n cracked BB Desktop Manager that let's u screw with ur file system an change ur imei and crap like that lmao...but ummm this topic is a lil old but I can't resist puttin in my opinion...u really don't need the media manager thingy if ur media is in correct format and u have an SD card...jus cable, blackberry, computer, enable mass storage, drag n drop to the respected folders...I think u could even use the sync function in windows media player

Virex no está en línea Banned for Content theft
    PIN/ID
    CUSHION
    Quote Originally Posted by monica.simons View Post
    Ok...so I am not illiterate with my blackberry, and thanks to fellow pinstackers I have learned so much.
    However, I am stumped at the moment..here goes. I have limewire that I use to get all my songs and as of last night for my movies also. I downloaded them in mp4 format but I am having trouble getting them over to the Roxio media manager so that they work. ACTUALLY I have trouble saving them to the right format, when I try to save them it wants to do it as mu3 I believe.

Anyone know what I'm talking about or understand? Can anyone help? Cherrie, Jonny?!!!!

Thank you everyone, I'll check back later. BTW happy late turkey day.

Monica

i am really not a fan of roxio player. for mp4 format i use iTunes. i am thinking that the file is actually the problem. it sounds like the person you downloaded it from just changed the extension to mp4 and its not an actual mp4 conversion. you should try downloading it again from another user.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast