It seems that this program hasn't been updated in quite some time, and that it's ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Shel no está en línea Stack level 3

Anyone using bbToday on their Pearl?

Advertisement

It seems that this program hasn't been updated in quite some time, and that it's rather buggy (bb's locking up, won't load, etc.)

Anyone using this on their Pearl? Does it work alright?

Also, what's the latest version, if it does work?

Thanks

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: Anyone using bbToday on their Pearl?

I have used BB today and it work alright for me. Right now i am using Today Plus from mobile.blackberry.com. I am running 4.2.1.101 OS and was running Rogers 4.2.1.94 previously and was fine on that as well. If you have the original OS from Tmo (.64) that is probably your problem. The OS is one of the worst ones out there. I would suggest upgrading your OS if that is the case.
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...are_links.html

my968 no está en línea Stack level 2
    It seems to work OK. How/where do you change the default zip or local info for weather? What does "invalid DNS" mean?
    Thanks!

Domain Name Server, Check your TCP settings. Options, advanced options, TCP. APN for TMO is wap.voicestream.com, user name and password are to be left blank.

enriquemellado no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F80FE6

wow! thanks for that link. i had read about the Today PLUS theme but didn't know where to get it...

to say something about the original post.. i used the TODAy one until today.. without a problem, i have a cingular phone that was upgraded to .94 and now to .101, and it worked on both without a problem, and i might even have problems cause i got my pearl on ebay unlocked from cingular but i'm using it with Mexico's Telcel...... haven't had a problem..... so maybe you should upgrade...

to make my own question... i found the first difference with the TODAY PLUS, that you get the first row of icons on the today screen at the botom, instead of having to open the whole screen.. which is pretty cool.... is there anything else i should expect???
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by enriquemellado

to make my own question... i found the first difference with the TODAY PLUS, that you get the first row of icons on the today screen at the botom, instead of having to open the whole screen.. which is pretty cool.... is there anything else i should expect???
    thanks
    Not really. Keep the 5 icons you use most on homescreen plus you get mail icon call logs and calander there as well, you can change the profile from there. Set it up right and you would rarely have to leave the home screen.

enriquemellado no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F80FE6

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)thanks a lot.

No Problem