Ok, so as some of you might know, I threw my phone the other night ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

HyperM3 no está en línea Stack level 3

Anyone remove their best skins ever cover?

Advertisement

Ok, so as some of you might know, I threw my phone the other night and broke my battery door cover. Its being held together by the best skins ever (protected the phone awesomely!). When my new battery door comes in, I want to transfer the skin from the old door to the new door. Just wondering if anyone has done this sort of surgery yet or just removed it at all. What are the steps or precautions if any?

Alex

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    I have removed the skins and re-applied them easily. I made that solution of the baby shampoo and water and dipped my LCD skin into it and reapplied it just yesterday. With the solution on the adhesive side, it allows you to place the skin on perfectly. Let it sit and dry for a few minutes, but comes out perfectly.

HyperM3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    How did you take the skins off without stretching it? If it does stretch, does it go back into normal form?

Alex

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    To answer your question HyperM3, it does not stretch. Just to back up my post about removing it, I did so just to be sure. I first bought the screen protector from bestskinsever only. Then a couple of weeks later, I got the full body skins. I didn't like the way i placed the original LCD protector, so I took it off and put the new one on. Then today, for the heck of it, I switched again to the original that I initially took off. Its not stretched out, and came out better then the first time I placed it on. Skin is still new and same shape.