Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

you get the modded blackberry.alx file with the original blackberry.alx? and you run DM and ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Re: Does Anyone Have a Modded .alx File For 4.2.1.107?

Advertisement

you get the modded blackberry.alx file with the original blackberry.alx? and you run DM and run application wizard and just keep clicking next.

Any more help?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

staindone...did you right click the blackberry.alx file and open it in wordpad/notepad? then alter, then just save...not save as?

i would try again...or it looks like there are plenty of people that will give up theirs

with that, you right click, save as and save it in the same place as the other one...when asked to replace, you choose yes.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo
    staindone...did you right click the blackberry.alx file and open it in wordpad/notepad? then alter, then just save...not save as?

i would try again...or it looks like there are plenty of people that will give up theirs

with that, you right click, save as and save it in the same place as the other one...when asked to replace, you choose yes.

think we need someone to post all the modded bb.alx files for the Os's...just a suggestions.
    I need one for the .96 ATT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12