Everytime i pull my pearl out of its case, the screen is stuck on the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

1098011 no está en línea Stack level 2

anyone know why?

Advertisement

Everytime i pull my pearl out of its case, the screen is stuck on the call log screen. i have to press the trackball, go to full menu, and then select unlock. Any opinions as to why its acting up or any solutions? Thanx in advance.

qbangringo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302C0803

Re: anyone know why?

Honestly I do not know. Have you tried the most obvious solutions like a alt+right shift+del (reset) or the better equivalent ----> battery pull? Try that and if it does not work drop another post here and I'm sure someone, maybe myself, can help you alleviate this problem! Hope you can resolve this soon.

1098011 no está en línea Stack level 2

i do battery pullz at every other day...I've tried it all but to no avail...thank you very much though for your input

qbangringo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302C0803

The only other thing I would recommend doing is wiping your blackberry and then reloading all your information back onto the device. If the problem still persists then I would call customer care of your wireless provider and see what they say. This might sound stupid but have you tried using a different theme and seeing if the problem persists? Also have you downloaded any application and then after that it started to cause problems?