Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

A hard reset-no. A wipe of the device-yes. BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102... BlackBerry Pearl forum

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada

Advertisement

A hard reset-no. A wipe of the device-yes.
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

mhskibum no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi,
    I had a similar problem - frozen screen and icons that were not visible. This YouTube video will explain how to reload all software on your Blackberry when you can't reset your Blackberry or make it do anything. Warning. All data will be lost. If you backed up your Blackberry as we all know you should, this should be no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by sanfrancisco View Post
    I want to wipe out my 8100 settings and start over to see where I am screwing up to where some of my settings don't take hold [e.g. my e-mail refuses to play an audible sound when e-mail arrives].

I think it has something to do with conflicts when I transfer my 7100t data to the 8100 [using the 8100 desktop manager software].

So, if that's the problem, I want to scrub the 8100 so to get rid of any code that might be contaminating the device.

I have about 300 contacts from the 7100t that I want transferred and that is all. So I don't care about other stuff, such as the few calendar entries I have on the 7100.

So is there a hard reset procedure on the device [as opposed to doing it through Desktop Manager which is what the TMO rep said after I told her there was no "wipe" feature on the 8100, which she thought there was].

Thanks in advance for the help. Oh, if my e-mail sound notification issue is caused by something else, let me know.

mhskibum no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hit button too fast. Here's the YouTube link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzgyP...ayer_embedded#!
    It was a godsend for me. One thing to note. The video goes very very quickly so hit the pause button often. When it talks about "No PIN" for device, this message only appears for a few seconds so you have to hit the "next" button quickly or you'll miss it and have to restart.

cyberdummy no está en línea Stack level 1

I HAve the same problem to

i have an old BB 7290 i was downloading a theme and tmy phone restarted but when its has restarted my phone was not able to boot up there is always a (device error 400 ) Now I cant USe It So PLease Help me!!!

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Can you avoid using fornts this big, there's no need for it.....

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Fixed it for ya, E.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345