Hey all......I have both BB Browser and Opera Mini on my Pearl and they both ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

shadow63 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242949a0

Anyone Having Trouble With BB Browser

Advertisement

Hey all......I have both BB Browser and Opera Mini on my Pearl and they both have been working fine. Now my BB Browser is not working. It keeps giving me an error that it is unable to connect to the internet, please try again later. If the problem persists please contact your service provider. Well it just started this today and I get my emails fine and Opera Mini is working fine. Anyone else having any problems. I am on Cingular and in Mississippi. Thanks.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Anyone Having Trouble With BB Browser

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Ok I'm gonna go with the old *battery pull* and see if that works. Remove the battery, wait 30 seconds, put back in, wait...
    Let us know if it works or not.

PIN/ID
    242949a0

No the old battery pull did not work, but that was a good thing to try. It is weird that all of a sudden it is not working. All of my other apps are working. Thanks.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Is it working yet, maybe it was a downtime for your carrier.

dukes41 no está en línea Stack level 1

yeah for some reason this has happened to me also, it started yesterday and as of today i still can't access the browser or any internet apps

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Mine has been like that for about a week now, but I haven't been complaining cause I never use the pearl...

Whenever I try and send an email, it won't go through.

And if I try to access the internet, I immediately get:
    There is insufficent network coverage to process your request. Please try again later.

Which is funny cause I am sitting here with EDGE coverage and the 8700 is fine...Hmmm...Maybe the outage somehow fried the device.

PIN/ID
    242949a0

Well I call Cingular this morning and the Customer Service person immediately connected me to someone in the Data area. At least she did not try to fix something she could not. The Rep I then talked to could not understand why my borwser would not work and he could not find anything wrong with it. He resent my service book and it started working shortly after that. He said it looked like it was off and he did not know why it was like that. He had asked if I had installed anything yesterday to have caused it but, there was nothing I had installed. So I guess this will be one of those Twilight Zone Mysteries . Thanks for the help.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Probably your Internet Browser Service Book got corrupted. This is not unknown and can usually be fixed by resending your service books or using the Register Now feature from the Options/Advanced Options/Host Routing Table Menu.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

COJO 24 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E89BE8

You probably had you data service off. You can do that by going to options, network and then change data services to on or off.

Hope this helped,
    COJO 24