http://www.shopblackberry.com/_black...DG23MAAP34QTD4 This thing was due out in November, then Dec 14th, now it says Jan ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

TexRob no está en línea Stack level 2

Anyone else frustratingly waiting for 8100 leather sleeve?

Advertisement

http://www.shopblackberry.com/_black...DG23MAAP34QTD4

This thing was due out in November, then Dec 14th, now it says Jan 17th. This is absurd, I've been coming back to their website for months, waiting to order my wife's rubber shell, and the sleeve for me. How hard is it go make a freaking leather sleeve for a phone with a magnet in it? RIM is really pissing me off with this.

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee
    If it makes you feel any better, before I had the Pearl, I had the 8700g. I preordered and extended battery and door. I cancelled the order in Sept when I got the pearl. For s&g I checked the site a month or so ago, and it still hadnt come out!
    Good luck!
    The Stacks Rock.....

Just signed up to Pinstack? Please visit the following:
    Forum Policies ~ Posting Guidelines ~ BB FAQ ~ Downloads

tdawg no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    241F06A2
    Quote Originally Posted by TexRob

This thing was due out in November, then Dec 14th, now it says Jan 17th. This is absurd, I've been coming back to their website for months, waiting to order my wife's rubber shell, and the sleeve for me. How hard is it go make a freaking leather sleeve for a phone with a magnet in it? RIM is really pissing me off with this.
    Yea I have too... I dont get it. They should just put "available soon" instead of the stupid date.

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA
    I've been waiting for a reply from this guy since the time I paid fro my bluetooth headset. Never heard from him, he better write me back and send it!!!!

No making points or anything, but I paid $650 a few weeks ago, and the guy from UK just laughed at me, and told me to get lost. Ehhh, a crazy thing about Bible, is that it tells me I have to love him

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Peter, I'm sorry but you lost me in your post.

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Whew thought it was just me Todd

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA
    Happens,

EHHH, The point is, I've been scammed and lost $650 and there is nothing I could do about it!!!! Sucks!

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    Quote Originally Posted by peterbabiy
    Happens,

EHHH, The point is, I've been scammed and lost $650 and there is nothing I could do about it!!!! Sucks!
    You could sic you killer chiahuaua on him...

dwc
    dwc no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'm waiting for the sleeve too. Problem now is that I have been using a lanyard for the last couple months, a simple one from a walkman. I use the string to pull the thing out of my pocket. I also hang the phone up on the armrest of the couch when I'm watching tv. I've grown attached to it.

Anyway if I'm gonna stick with the lanyard I don't think the thing is gonna fit into the sleeve. Maybe it works (sleeps the phone) if you insert upside down...

Gar-williams no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by TexRob

Yeah, me too. Was going to order a skin for the wife's Pearl until I saw the shipping charges: £5.99 for the skin, cheapest shipping is nearly £12 - WTF!!

Gar-williams no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Gar-williams
    Yeah, me too. Was going to order a skin for the wife's Pearl until I saw the shipping charges: £5.99 for the skin, cheapest shipping is nearly £12 - WTF!!
    Just called the BB accessories people in London to see if I could get a sensible shipping price for a skin. Answer: NO???!!! Apparently beyond their control and there is nothing they can do about this . I cannot believe that for a company that comes up with something as clever as a BB cannot get their s**t together on this kind of thing.... where's the commercial logic here? I bet these accessories will just fly off their shelves! I wouldn't go holding your breath for the leather pouch.... you probably couldn't afford th shipping charges on that anyway!

riteshjain no está en línea Stack level 1
    Check out http://cgi.ebay.com/BLACK-STINGRAY-C...QQcmdZViewItem
    I received mine last week and it's pretty good. The same seller has some other cases as well.

corncobish1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i just got one last night at the tmo store