What exactly is it? Why would I want it? I downloaded it from the beta ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

riff_raff no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    26853B59

Anybody ever heard of whhrl?

Advertisement

What exactly is it? Why would I want it? I downloaded it from the beta section of t-zones, it was free so I figured why not, nothing else is free there and sometimes you cen find a gem there... but when I try to run it, it stops loading at 7%... anybody familiar with this?
    -------
    that should be whrrl...
    Last edited by riff_raff; 03-14-2008 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Automerged.

Optimus no está en línea Stack level 3
    never heard of it; i too have t-zone but hardly ever check it because indeed everything there has a price...you're best bet is to call t-mobile, they should know, or check their website. usually they have a description for most of their apps.

whrrl_dev no está en línea Stack level 1

Whrrl

Hi!

I work on Whrrl. I'm sorry that the program isn't working for you on your Blackberry; we just launched the Blackberry version recently and we are still working out the kinks. Your profile says that you have an 8100, is that correct?

Also, to answer your question, Whrrl is a program that lets you find places and events nearby you, based on your friends' recommendations. We also have very deep data in our ten launch cities (more on the way) that allow you to do a search like "show me the thai food restaurants within a half mile of me that are open now and have outdoor seating". You can also check us out on the web at whrrl.com

Once again, I'd like to apologize for the poor experience you had on Whrrl. I will talk to the Blackberry team and make sure they fix it to work on the 8100.

riff_raff no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    26853B59
    Ok, that's too bad. Should I un-install it and wait for an updated version? Yes, I use the 8100...