Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Originally Posted by doyletn I upgraded my 8130 pearl last night to os beta version ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

beejreit no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by doyletn View Post
    I upgraded my 8130 pearl last night to os beta version 4.5.0.66, all is working ok except for the automatic light setting on the video camera . Is their anyone else having this problem with this os?
    Yeah I also cannot get the auto-flash setting to work for video, but I can manually turn the flash on/off. All of the still camera flash settings work just fine. Other than that no problems

jay_man33 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301DFD64
    FINALLY - took me long enough to find it!
    Can't wait to get it loaded!
    Best of Luck!

JM
    301DFD64

drparty no está en línea Stack level 1
    It seems remarkably stable for a beta release, so far I've only killed it once, and that I think was due to a prior issue I'm having with a corrupt memory card.
    For anyone who doesn't have it yet its cool but it really isn't a huge upgrade in its present form.
    Html email is ok, but its not anywhere near desktop class email.

Does the browser seem a little snappier for anybody on full pages or is that just a placebo affect cause I'm expecting something?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

pennaryan no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~where are you getting 4.5.66 is it beta?

Hardrive no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31CDAE51
    Google it. It might a take a few minutes to find, but it's out there.

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    What is up all fellow 4.5.0.66 er's
    I finally found and made the jump to the beta 4.5 last night. The main reason for my upgrade was the incompatibility of the 4.3 with multimedia for example Moodio.fm and youtube...

In great anticipation i upgraded my phone to the new OS and low and behold still cant get any of these things to be operational on my 8130.
    I am super disappointed. I am not sure what the deal is because it appears that there are a lot of users out there with the upgrade that have had success in loading these media sites fully functional.
    I am at a loss and sure would love to get these sites rolling for my berry.

If anyone can offer any advice or pointers to how I might be able to get rolling I would be super appreciative.

As I stated I am using OS 4.5.0.66 on a 8130 on the Telus Network. Firewall setting is "Disabled"

I have completed a couple battery pulls and reset since the upgrade still no dice.

Again thanks in advance.
    Regards
    cHAd
    P I N S T A C K E R F O R L I F E!

PIN/ID
    31CDAE51
    I wouldn't get too disappointed. Afterall, its still a beta. I updated earlier today and the most improved so far I saw is the media player.

umanben no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317f3afd
    the new os is awesome even in beta form. html email was worth the upgrade alone and the documents to go is such a great feature. even with the extra stuff installed and no memory tailoring that i performed on my last os, i'm still sitting at 20mb left. just what i needed to get me to the thunder release.

firegeek no está en línea Stack level 3
    I used an OS memory program that I found on another site (sorry Stackers, I feel guilty) that helped get rid of a lot of the unneeded stuff that is in the OS. Using the aerize card loader with a couple of programs on my devices memory, and Cherri's new today plus theme (which rocks by the way) and staying at almost 18 mb of memory left. Way better than what I had with the 4.3 OS I was running.
    Firegeek......and crackberry addict

The reason that I am a bit disappointed is because I have spoken with others that have this os and have no issue with the programs I have mentioned. Regards cHAd
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardrive View Post
    I wouldn't get too disappointed. Afterall, its still a beta. I updated earlier today and the most improved so far I saw is the media player.

PIN/ID
    31CDAE51
    No worries. I'll check out the programs you mentioned and see how well I mull thru them.

Leetneo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    Then new virgin mobile canada pearl comes stock with 4.5.56..kinda sweet, right out of the box too. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

much appreciated. Please let me know. And if you had any issues or anything special that you needed to do!
    much regards
    cHAd

Quote Originally Posted by Hardrive View Post
    No worries. I'll check out the programs you mentioned and see how well I mull thru them.
    P I N S T A C K E R F O R L I F E!

AdamC no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    PM Me
    Chad.. I know this isn't going to help ya much, but I had the youtube type sites as well as moodio.fm playing on my 4.3 OS equipped pearl too. I don't know if you need to go into your browser settings and tweak things, but I do know that moodio doesn't take hardly any special features to run. It ran on my last phone, which wasn't really even a smart phone, as well as on my buddy's walkman type phone. Keep at it, and I'm sure you'll get it working!
    Adam
    Tucson, AZ
    Sprint Tour 9630

umanben no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317f3afd
    I had the same problem at first. Try sending service books and also deleting the email account and setting it back up. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast