I cant get opera mini to work. i have the settings in there and it ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Nts411 no está en línea Stack level 1

Any Uk Pearl Users Out There?! Help!

Advertisement

I cant get opera mini to work. i have the settings in there and it doesnt work. Im on o2. I got data plan and everything is working but i cant fig this out. also where do i add IP settings.

THANKS!!

VICTOR

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Szadzik no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E23EA8

Re: Any Uk Pearl Users Out There?! Help!

Quote Originally Posted by Nts411
    I cant get opera mini to work. i have the settings in there and it doesnt work. Im on o2. I got data plan and everything is working but i cant fig this out. also where do i add IP settings.

THANKS!!

VICTOR
    First of all have you got your BB browser? If you bought the pearl on Vodafone, they do not provision you for internet browsing, just for WAP browsing and do not allow the usage of HTTP protocol, which Opera Mini uses.

You need to ask your carrier to send you the service books with BB Browser and then what you were told in the previous post.

P.S. Getting the B Browser service ooks wil not be easy. You have to ask to talk to the REAL BB technicians, otherwise you will never get it done.
    Phone Tales:
    OT MaxDB, CD1, CD5, J5, GD96, ME45, T68i, X6, CX65, A925, E398, MPx200, X6-2, OT715, D600E, W810, M600i BB Pear + Axim x51v

Nts411 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Any Uk Pearl Users Out There?! Help!

all is good now the settings in the TCP page needed to updated. for o2 the login: web Pass: password

all gravy with the opera thanks for the help and ideas guys!!