I can't do it. I just can't. I can't work with my Pearl in any ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jason8888 no está en línea Stack level 3

Any other TMobile Zen-like themes?

Advertisement

I can't do it. I just can't. I can't work with my Pearl in any theme other than the TMobile Zen theme. This is my first Blackberry, so I never got accustomed to the desktop icon style view. I really like the uncluttered look of TmZ, and I like the pop-up menu of applications. I don't ever want to see my screen full of nameless and meaningless icons. I want the most used apps at the bottom of my screen (Mac OS X Dock-style) and an orderly list of all the others. I'm inflexible. You can't convince me otherwise.

But DAMN, I'd like to be able to switch up my theme once in awhile. I haven't seen any other themes that behave like the TmZ theme. Am I missing something, or do they not exist? And, if they don't exist, is it possible to make one?

b_d0za no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Any other TMobile Zen-like themes?

I had that problem until I found the Today Plus theme. It has the 5 Icons horizontal at the bottom like the T-mobile Zen, but you can scroll up to select your calendar, call log, and messages which are transparent, almost invisible with a good background picture, unless you scroll up to them. It even lists your missed calls, messages, and upcoming calendar events which are also transparent unless you scroll up to them. The only part I think you might hate about it is when you hit menu and see all those damn icons. I've grown to like it as I have them all organized and you can hide ones that you don't want to see in there.

ktorres1120 no está en línea Stack level 4

Well, until the theme builder comes out with an update to include the Zen base, then the best you can do is change your background image.

jason8888 no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by b_d0za
    The only part I think you might hate about it is when you hit menu and see all those damn icons.
    The icons! I can't stand the icons. I'll try it for a couple of days. I can see the benefit to having the info on the home screen.

You know, if they could add some tabs to the icon view, so you could categorize different types of apps, I think I'd be happy with it.

t0nyvalenzuela no está en línea Stack level 1
    yes i have found one its called finder on bplay.com the only downside is that you have to pay for it