Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Does anyone have any opinions or feedback about Seidios super slim Hybrid Hard Case.... BlackBerry Pearl forum

laraiza no está en línea Stack level 2

Any Info On Seidio Case Please

Advertisement

Does anyone have any opinions or feedback about Seidios super slim Hybrid Hard Case.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Pretty much all their cases are great IMO and worth the money.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

do you know by chance if its as thin or as durable as the rubberized case?

Quote Originally Posted by laraiza View Post
    do you know by chance if its as thin or as durable as the rubberized case?
    I don't. I'm currently using their rubberized case/holster and I love it. You might shoot a PM to Pinstacker 'Seidioseidio" and ask what the differences are. Give a little time for an answer. Good luck.

Post in this thread what you find out - those of us who don't know would like to know. Thanks.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Im sorry but I dont know what PM stands for or how to get a hold of seidioseidio

OK, on the top menu bar at the right, click My Tools, (from the drop-down click "Private Messages" (PM). Then on the next screen on the left side under private messages select "send new message." Then at the top key in "seidioseidio" in the name field and fill in the rest. When you're finished click "submit message" and you've got it. Let me know if you have trouble.

thanks jblackfish, I will post his answer asap.

Quote Originally Posted by laraiza View Post
    thanks jblackfish, I will post his answer asap.
    Good. Be sure to allow some time for a reply. These folks have jobs and lives and may take a while but always get back as far as I know. Later.

guamishkind no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have that exact case you are refering to. Previously, I had an iphone and I had the fully rubberized case for it from Seidio. I liked the feel of it, but I wanted to be able to see the front of the phone. When I got my Curve 8320, I bought the hybrid case with the holster and I have to say I love it. It fits perfectly, there are no loose sections and the line where the two sections meet is also very tight and uniform. I like how I can see the front of my Titanium colored Curve and its still protected. I also got the screen protector to go with is, since the hybrid case does not cover the screen.

If you are having any doubts about the quality or look of this case.. you can take it from me that its real nice..

Thanks for your input, I just found out from SeidioSeidio that both products are made from the same material so they are both durable and they both have the same thickness.

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    Very good to know, and nice to hear more then a handfull of people praising seidio. I've got the case/holster combo on the way and I can hardly wait. You'll probably are me posting up a new thread with lots of picks when it shows up, but I'm pretty sure it'll look sweet with my amethyst 8130!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I ordered this Hybrid case for my 8310 yesterday so I cant comment on that, but like jblackfish said, Seidio makes GOOD stuff, I do have the hard rubberized case for my 8310 and can testify that its quality is top notch

PIN/ID
    235B134C
    Very good to hear, every time I hear someone praise the quality of the cases and/or holsters I get more and more ancy for mine to show up. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    I ordered this Hybrid case for my 8310 yesterday so I cant comment on that, but like jblackfish said, Seidio makes GOOD stuff, I do have the hard rubberized case for my 8310 and can testify that its quality is top notch

PIN/ID
    235B134C
    Wow, I just got my case/holster combo and that's all I can say...wow. The quality of the case and holster are too notch and so easy to use.

I have no issues recommending these products as well as seidio to people looking for a new case or accessories!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

gohanssjn no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have the Soft Touch plastic case and like it well enough. Just got it last night, and now Verizon carries it in-store for $24.99.

Plus I had a discount, so a good case for $20.01!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast