Just wondering if there are any IdeaMatrix users, and what you think of the program? ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Shel no está en línea Stack level 3

Any IdeaMatrix users?

Advertisement

Just wondering if there are any IdeaMatrix users, and what you think of the program?

Has it become one of the programs you use daily? Any issues with it?

I've done a search, and read reviews, just wanted to know if Pearl owners are using it and what you guys think.

Also, I understand it accesses the internet at regular intervals, to back up data. Does this decrease the battery life on your device noticably?

Thanks

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Any IdeaMatrix users?

Quote Originally Posted by Shel
    Just wondering if there are any IdeaMatrix users, and what you think of the program?

Has it become one of the programs you use daily? Any issues with it?

I've done a search, and read reviews, just wanted to know if Pearl owners are using it and what you guys think.

Also, I understand it accesses the internet at regular intervals, to back up data. Does this decrease the battery life on your device noticably?

Thanks
    I apologize for not being a Pearl user. I own an 8800 and I use to use a 7130e. But, I do use ideal matrix in combination with todo matrix and I think idealmatrix is a very nice piece of software.

You contol whether or not it accesses the the internet automaticly or manually in the software settings. It is completely up to you. And as far as back up there is nothing like being able to back up all of your ideals/notes to place online that you have access to. That way if you updgrade to another blackberry or if your blackberry is lost or stolen you will be able to retrieve your notes and download them to whatever blackberry device you are using ! On a personal note for me I don't feel the need to have it access the internet on regular intervals so it has no effect on my battery. After I make a new note or revise an old one I just synchronize on the spot. This doesn't normally take more than 2 seconds. I hope this does give you a little insight and this information can benefit you. Sorry my reply was so long.

Shel no está en línea Stack level 3

calm tiger
    Thanks for your feedback. I"m going to download and demo IdeaMatrix. Sounds like an excellent, very useful program.

Appreciate your feedback!

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5

No problem. The software comes in handy and you always get the upgrades free directly to your hand held