Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by HeavyComponent I only use my 8220 for calls. And why is that? ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyComponent View Post
    I only use my 8220 for calls.
    And why is that? You're not fond of the keyboard?

Female_MC no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A2C570
    I am thinking of getting a Pearl Flip I currently have a Curve.

If I do decide to get the flip it would be for business only. I plan on getting the 8900 when it comes out as well.

galavanter no está en línea Stack level 3
    I too went from a Curve, that I thoroughly enjoyed, to the Flip. My Curve had died and Tmo gave me a basic Nokia flip as a loner. It made me think of how I used to enjoy flips, and that I had once considered getting a Nokia N75 flip smartphone.

Anyway the Flip was out so I bought one. I'm glad I did. I enjoy typing on the Flip's supersize keys more than I did the Curves. Dig it, smaller phone, larger keys! I knew that you could.

With the Curve I had to use the very tip of my thumbs to hit the correct key. The Flip allows me to type normally, and SureType has become kinda like biofeedback to me. It is positive 99% of the time. It did take some adjusting to, but I am now a fan.

While I really liked the snappy tactile feedback of the Curve keyboard, I now swear by the soft touch press and "snuppy" return of the Flip's.

Yes, SureType allowed me to type snuppy. I thought I was coining a new term (meaning still snappy but softer and silent) but turns out it is the name of the world's first cloned dog. Woof woof.

gritsinct no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Snuppy.... I like it :-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12