I only have Outlook Express now which I don't even use, but I have gotten ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

StacyR no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Another Outlook question - what's the lowest version I can get to work with cal synch

Advertisement

I only have Outlook Express now which I don't even use, but I have gotten tired of the hassle with trying to synch with Gcal, and I guess I should just go ahead and bite the bullet and use Outlook like anyone else.

But being a non-business person I am going to have to buy it, and I don't really need it for any other purpose... the older version I get the cheaper it is of course, so what's the oldest I can get and still synch easily with my Pearl??

Or, is there something else I have missed that will let me do this easily... I just basically want to be able to keep appts and all that here on my notebook, and synch nightly or whatever to add in what I put in each during the day... I used to use gcalsynch I think it was, but it suddenly stopped working for me and was kind of cumbersome anyway.

Thanks...

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Another Outlook question - what's the lowest version I can get to work with cal synch

Find any other solution?

avante no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2405C4B1

Re: Another Outlook question - what's the lowest version I can get to work with cal s

Quote Originally Posted by StacyR
    I only have Outlook Express now which I don't even use, but I have gotten tired of the hassle with trying to synch with Gcal, and I guess I should just go ahead and bite the bullet and use Outlook like anyone else.

But being a non-business person I am going to have to buy it, and I don't really need it for any other purpose... the older version I get the cheaper it is of course, so what's the oldest I can get and still synch easily with my Pearl??

Or, is there something else I have missed that will let me do this easily... I just basically want to be able to keep appts and all that here on my notebook, and synch nightly or whatever to add in what I put in each during the day... I used to use gcalsynch I think it was, but it suddenly stopped working for me and was kind of cumbersome anyway.

Thanks...

I use outlook express to synch with my Pearl. Do you have express? If so you can synch to, just go to configure synch