Just received my OtterBox 1936 for the BB 8130. I am impressed. It went together ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

lmluciano no está en línea Stack level 1

Another new OtterBox for BB 8130 owner here

Advertisement

Just received my OtterBox 1936 for the BB 8130. I am impressed. It went together very easy. I used the membrane and it went on without a hitch. the opening for the trackball was not covered and it lined up perfectly. The case was a little difficult to snap together with the membrane in place but it is definitely secure and the membrane does not move around. When completely assembled this thing does not add much bulk to the Pearl and feels very comfortable in my hand. I don't have large hands and using the keyboard is not a real problem. It sits securely in the holster and goes to sleep when inserted. I wasn't sure I would like the yellow color, but looking at it now it doesn't look bad at all. It is well worth the money for the protection it offers. I'm not going to test it by dropping it or anything like that. I'm convinced that is is well protected.

What is the difference between the Pearl going to sleep and the screen turning off after a pre-set time? The reason I ask is I've read about some older OtterBox holsters not putting the Pearl to sleep. Is there a difference?
    Last edited by lmluciano; 05-30-2008 at 06:29 PM.

fjl307 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have an Otterbox case as well. Hope it work well for you. Just be careful when you pull the USB or AUdio cable because you might accidentally grab the rubber cover and rip it.

lmluciano no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks for the tip. I'll be careful.

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    I love my OtterBox, just be careful not to stick the Box in pocket when hot...moisture will accumulate.