Okay...I have 2 missed calls on my screen at all times. I have attempted the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ss3ltl no está en línea Stack level 1

Another call log question

Advertisement

Okay...I have 2 missed calls on my screen at all times. I have attempted the various suggestions from other threads to no avail. I think my problems a little different than the ones that I have seen before.

I got a new phone from t-mobile due to a trackball problem. In the process of doing a restore through desktop manager I got two calls. I did not notice that I was getting the calls because I set my phone down and let it do it's thing. I could never find those two calls after the call logs/info on the phone was restored with DM. Now i cannot find those two missed calls on the phone anywhere and they are allways registerd. Anyone got an idea of how i could get rid of these things? Like I mentioned, I have tried the other options suggested on previous threads.

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: Another call log question

Quote Originally Posted by ss3ltl
    Okay...I have 2 missed calls on my screen at all times. I have attempted the various suggestions from other threads to no avail. I think my problems a little different than the ones that I have seen before.

I got a new phone from t-mobile due to a trackball problem. In the process of doing a restore through desktop manager I got two calls. I did not notice that I was getting the calls because I set my phone down and let it do it's thing. I could never find those two calls after the call logs/info on the phone was restored with DM. Now i cannot find those two missed calls on the phone anywhere and they are allways registerd. Anyone got an idea of how i could get rid of these things? Like I mentioned, I have tried the other options suggested on previous threads.
    Back up your info to the PC using the desktop manager, wipe your handheld, when you restore choose advanced and manually transfer back all info except the call logs. Post back with any questions and welcome to the stacks.