howdy. okay the first thing i did was search, and found 3 threads, but only ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

shmengie no está en línea Stack level 4

another app error 200

Advertisement

howdy. okay the first thing i did was search, and found 3 threads, but only level 2 stckers can post links, so you have to trust me that i types in 'app error 200' and got 3 results in the 8100 forum. but no definitive answer. here's the particulars:

so, i just got my pearl and have been perusing the forums here, dl'ing themes, apps, etc. everything's cool. i was not digging the autodim 'feature', so i upgraded to 4.2.1.6 last night. worked like a champ. then, i read here somewhere about alt-caps-h showing your uptime, so i thought i'd try that. not only did that not show me my uptime, i had to do a battery pull. now, when the os comes up, i get my first screen, which is my sim password, but nothing works. no key presses or pearl moves or presses. nothing. then, after about a minute, it goes to app error 200.

i'm totally bricked at this point. can anyone offer any advise?

shmengie no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: another app error 200

okay, nevermind. i just went to the t-mo store and got a replacement. now, big question: i DID do a full backup before i upgraded the os. when i marry my new device with the dm, is that backup married to my old pin? or will i be able to restore all my settings?

thx!

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: another app error 200

I believe what you needed to do was use the switch device wizard, but I could be wrong the best thing is to try it and let us know!
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!