Well I'm again waiting for another 8120 warranty replacement. I love this phone but I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555

Another 8120 replacement

Advertisement

Well I'm again waiting for another 8120 warranty replacement. I love this phone but I can't take all the problems. The first one I had to sent back because the trackball stopped working. Now the replacement I just got less than a week ago completely died. It won't turn on at all. I'm praying they send me a new one. I don't want to switch to another model because the 8120 is perfect for me.
    ]

syn92 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ac9d95
    third times a charm?? it'll be ok...it's a hassle, i know....but good things come to those who wait right???

SuicideUZI no está en línea Stack level 2
    i had to get a replacement as well, my first one the still camera just stopped working, but the video camera still worked fine but anyway after they had me wipe the handheld and everything else they just said they'd send a new one, so far i have not had any probs with the new one other then JiveTalk not working that great at times

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Hopefully the new device will work out fine. Sometimes some people get unlcuky and get a few duds. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~