Sorry I posted this in a thread I was reading on as oppose to starting ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jroman7121 no está en línea Stack level 1

Anny Way WAP Root??

Advertisement

Sorry I posted this in a thread I was reading on as oppose to starting a new one so reposting just incase....

Hello everyone!! i'm new to this site and new to the BB8100. I have a quick question I was hoping one of you geniuses can help me out with this...

So here it is... After downloading the ColorPearl program to change the ball colors, I notice when i go into General Options and click on the "Certificates" the 1st thing that pops up is Anny Way WAP Root and it has an "X" next to it and then the rest of the list all has check marks... Is this something that I should be worried about and should I delete it or what should I do period? It wasn't there before and I'm assuming fromt he colorpearl download is where it came from but I could be wrong? Can someone tell me what is it for and/or what should I do? Thanks in advance for anyone's help!

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    jroman7121, welcome to the stacks!

Not really sure what that certificate is for. Do you notice any change in the way you are browsing the web? Or anything different about the phone? If not (and provided no one else over rules me) I wouldnt delete it and I wouldnt fret over it.

Any one else have any input?

Hope that helps!

EDIT:

I just looked at my BB, all that is wrong is the certificate is expired...
    Last edited by chatster18; 04-08-2008 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Cert expired
    it's always greener with the other carrier...

jroman7121 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hello and thanks for the welcome.
    No I don't see any difference nor any changes inthe way I am browsing.