I switched from my 7100t which I had for about two years until the pearl ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

brianlamar no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204BCE25

Annoying Email Problem....

Advertisement

I switched from my 7100t which I had for about two years until the pearl came out. I have never had an email problem with the 7100 before until I purchased the 8100. Ok enough background...

I have to call t-mobile about once every two weeks for them to resend my service packs because my phone stops receiving emails after a period of time. I have done this since I purhcased the pearl sept 12, and its really getting to be annoying. Is my software corrupted for the reason being why my phone continuously stops accepting emails?

naviwilliams no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Annoying Email Problem....

When it happens, I would turn off the wireless and back on, and then it should pick up. From time to time, if am out of an area with service, when I come back into service it takes a while to start to get emails again. So, I do the above, and it seems to clear the issue...

Just an idea!

TechieGirl no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~similiar issue happened with Tmo when I moved from the 7230 to the 8700g. I did the turning off of wireless and back on as described above. Eventually somehow it stopped doing that. I have no idea what was going on with it but it fixed itself. Good luck!

LGV2006 no está en línea Stack level 2

brian:
    Are you able to access the web using your phone? You have setup the email accounts through TMO's website, right?

That happened to me once and I went to the TMO email setup and deleted/added all the accounts. It has worked after that. Try deleting/adding one account and see if you can receive emails on that account without issues.

brianlamar no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204BCE25

I just have the standard blackberry e-mail with my phone. Don't have anymore email accounts pushed to my BB. And everything else works fine, just email works sometimes...

diaz1023 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~same thing was happening to me with my sprint 8703e, I had issues with the first one I got and then my account was suspended until sprint had the correct device pin configured for my account, this might be something you want to check for

LGV2006 no está en línea Stack level 2

Brian: One other area to check is signal strength. Inside the building were I work, the signal strength drops significantly from on area to another and sometimes it can't find service at all. That could lead to missed calls and emails w/o noticing.