Hi folks, Though I'd post a quick review of the Amzer cradle for the Pearl. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

g1skard no está en línea Stack level 2

Amzer cradle for Pearl

Advertisement

Hi folks,

Though I'd post a quick review of the Amzer cradle for the Pearl. Had it a week now and fits the pearl quiet nicely and does look good sitting on the desk with the Pearl docked

It comes with a charger and usb cabble which is handy as pc doesnt need to be on for it to charge. Sliding it into the charger feels a bit uncomfortable as it feels like a tight fit and a bit of pressure is required. Location of the USB port on the Pearl more the problem there though. Little LED on front flashes all the time which is a bit irratating. Other problem with it is that it covers the headphone socket when its docked so can't listen to music. Not really been a problem to me but might be to some people.

What I'd like though is a docking station with built in speakers to make the most of the multi media options. Be nice to have a hot synch button, like the old palms had, that does the undock from the pc so its disconnects the media card cleanly.

Overall though am happy with it, cost was only Ł15 on ebay and shipped very quickly.

Anyway hope that helps someone out...

ffmike no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    21C0D135

Re: Amzer cradle for Pearl

Hi, Thanks for the review, do you have a pic of it? that would be nice to see.

g1skard no está en línea Stack level 2

Here you go...

Image001.jpg

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

Cool. You could just listen to the music with Bluetooth?

GotPearl

Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    3G

Amzer makes a great cradle for the 8703e as well. I think it's a good buy for any BB device you may have!

COJO 24 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E89BE8

Thanks for the review and post any more things that you come across as you are using it. Might have to het one but not sure. I have no real need for it except for the looks.

Thanks again and looking forward to some more things that you notice about it (if any).

COJO 24