I have seen so many posts on this board and others from people who say ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jamison86 no está en línea Stack level 1

Am I the only one who likes the Cingular Pearl's design?

Advertisement

I have seen so many posts on this board and others from people who say they think the Cingular Pearl is ugly and they much prefer the T-Mobile version. This is cool, as everyone will have their own design preferences, but surely I'm not the only one who likes the Cingular Pearl better, right? I feel like the two-tone keys on the T-mobile version make it too busy-looking. Any other opinions?

MrGolf no está en línea Stack level 2
    Cingular's Pearl is the greatest phone in the history of the world!

GadgetProne no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    The Pearl is so Yesterday.......LOL!

dopeyloc718 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E26A21
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ wat are the differences I haven't seen the cingularpearl is it a change of physical appearence

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5
    I think the Cingular version is much better. I bought the Cingular version. I think the Tmo version is plain ugly, I like the less glossy version on the Cingular Pearl. I will let you know that I have been getting stares, because I have the Pearl. The Pearl has to be the best phone I have ever had.

dopeyloc718,
    To answer your question the Cingular Pearl is more of a grey color than the Tmo version, the Tmo version has more of a black glossy color. The Tmo middle keys are also two toned(as you know black and silver), and the Cingular pearl's middle keys are just all silver colored. The Cingular Pearl also has a silver patch at the bottom with the cingular logo in it. Also the Cingular Pearl has PTT(Push To Talk). Just if you don't know what that is (if you know, I am going to tell you anyways lol). You know those Nextel phones with the walkie talkies? Just like that just on Cingular. I wanted to help for once lol so I tried. I am always asking the questions, so I thought for once I should try and help.

Hope this helps,
    GotPearl?

mrcsbrooks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    204b1dba
    i myself have a tmo version and love the design, but to be perfectly honest, it really doesnt matter to me. im just glad that were able to have more blackberry users on another network. i love bb hands down, no matter how it looks

rkkeller no está en línea Stack level 3
    Its the same phone and the differences are so slight that most would not even notice them unless pointed out.

I have seen pics of the Cingular Pearl for weeks and didnt notice any difference except the very bottom. Now that people point things out I do see them but until now I thought they were identical except for the bottom.

Hardly different enough for a tit for tat debate on the boards if you ask me.

cbusddc no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I had the tmobile perl and had to switch to Cingular because of data problems. I like the Cingular version just as much. The body is definitely more of a gray color. Also I don't think the push to talk feature has anything to do with the phone. I think it is a Cingular thing. If you have an unlocked tmobile perl you should be able to use the push to talk on Cingular.

rozzy9 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I think the Cingular version has a nicer design, even though I have the T-Mobile version. Also, since in Canada we don't have the Cingular version of the Pearl it's more interesting looking to me... since all I see is the T-Mobile version in Canada cause that's the only version we got.