Okay yesterday was not my day. First my computer blew with my new theme creation ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

tj2311111 Guest

Almost Lost My Pearl...

Okay yesterday was not my day. First my computer blew with my new theme creation on it.

So I went to Newark to check on the warranty through my college. As I was coming back home heading to the Newark lightrail. A Spanish guy runs ahead of me not thinking much of it I continue. Next thing he stands inches from me and shoves me. I go to drop the food I was carrying to defend myself. He signals two black guys to come up behind me. So I had no chance to defend myself,1 against 3 now. They go through my pockets and take my BB and money and wallet. So I went to my campus police and they went after them. They caught all three of them and me and another student they tried to rob earlier identified them. It took a couple hours and they confessed and showed the officer where they dropped the stuff. So I got everything back.
    They tried to use my BB but it was locked and they gave up on the password after 6 tries, according to my BB. Anyway my BB is in good condition no harm. Tells you keep your BB locked at all times when not using.
    Btw the cops said these 3 were messing with students around the area for awhile now. I'm glad I got their asses caught.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PM - Ask

Re: Almost Lost My Pearl...

That's good news. Glad you got it back, you're all right and they got caught.

~via My BB Curve (

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    Ask Me

Glad you got your BB back and (most importantly) you're OK!

tnhl1989 no está en línea Stack level 2

thats nice mad. wow ur lucky about that. how do u set up the password so i could do it.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!

wow...that's crazy dave! you should prolly stay home for a few days to get rid of this bad luck thing

tnhl - options/security options/general settings

tj2311111 Guest

~via BB (

Haha Cherri, Jhonny said the same thing. But hey I face things as they come. I'm happy I got my BB back and all my stuff. I've seen some members on here get robbed and not recover anything.