Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yup, my Alltel 8330 has been sending & receiving MMS just fine for the last ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Advertisement

Yup, my Alltel 8330 has been sending & receiving MMS just fine for the last several months and I am in the East Texas market.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

martytorres666 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A2F8DE
    Thank you for clearing that up.. Hopefully AllTel will get things situated.. Like you've mentioned, the service is available in some markets, and others are still in process of conversion... We've managed thus far without, this would be considered an added bonus is ever fully functional... Here's to holdin my breath!!
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    It isn't fully functional in all markets yet. I have an 8330 and an 8130. I was able to get the option for MMS by re-registering with the network. But every time I tried to send I got a red x. I then resent the service books and rebooted the device then they were saying they were sent, but when received on my 8330 they come in as "content could not be retrieved, try again later"

I have sent several from my 8330 to my 8130 and some get through, some don't. I spoke with Alltel this morning and was told it is still in testing and not fully functional in all markets yet. And I was told 4.5 is coming soon, but not give any kind of time frame or a version number.

Smooth23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    I got mine working yesterday afternoon by sending service books, so its working in southern Michigan. I just have a question now, for blackberries is mms unlimited, because they are just considered data or what? I have unlimited txts but I'm not 100 percent sure that covers mms on this plan

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Do you have a smartchoice plan? If so, then its unlimited text, mms, and data.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Smooth23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Do you have a smartchoice plan? If so, then its unlimited text, mms, and data.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I dont know what I have, I've got unlimited texts and a blackberry plan for ulim data.

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by Smooth23 View Post
    I dont know what I have, I've got unlimited texts and a blackberry plan for ulim data.
    Sounds like smart choice to me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12