Dear Stackers, My Alarm Icon no longer shows up with the alarm is activated. If ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Aggie83 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    305B9691

Alarm Icon

Advertisement

Dear Stackers,

My Alarm Icon no longer shows up with the alarm is activated. If I go into my call list I can see the Alarm Icon there, but not in the main menu. If anyone could help in diagnosing my problem I would truly appreciate it.

Aggie83

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Start with the simple: make sure that it's not "hidden" - check "show all" and look to see if it is not. If that isn't it, try changing themes just to see if it shows up in a different theme.

The way you worded it, tt sounds like you're saying it disappears when you set the alarm - is that the case? Haven't heard of that.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

PIN/ID
    305B9691
    Maybe I have should have worded it better. The alarm program is shown on my Home Screen, my problem is the Alarm Icon that shows the alarm has been set is not showing up on the menu bar that displays signal and time. I could not find any options under the alarm setting that allows the icon to be hidden.

Aggie83

I see, the little bell (or whatever the symbol is for your theme.) Did you try changing themes just to see if it shows up? What theme are you using?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

PIN/ID
    305B9691
    I am using the Zen Theme, I switched to another theme and it worked properly. I switched back and it is working fine now. Thanks for your help, I would have never thought of changing themes.

Thanks again,

Aggie83

Glad it's fixed - don't know why. Sometimes themes lose track of an icon or a feature for some reason. Happy stacking.

Cracked Out no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Pls!
    That happened to me last week with BB Smart Alarm Pro. I could see it in my apps list and to switch applications but it wouldn't show up on my home screen. Finally, I did a battery pull and all was good.