What is the best free alarm App. I have My Alarm but i think that ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

che17 no está en línea Stack level 3

Alarm App.

Advertisement

What is the best free alarm App.
    I have My Alarm but i think that i might have download a Spanish version or something. But i set it to use a preloaded alarm that was on the Berry. But it would on vibrate once instead of the alarm that i picked. The preloaded alarm isn't loud enough to wake me up. I am trying to do as much as i can on my Berry now days. Cause i have a regular alarm on my bed side table but there are a lot of nights where i don't come home and the alarm go off all day and wakes up all my room ates and stuff. I like My Alarm because it has like 6 different alarms. But i couldn't figure it out. So if someone could show me a more user friendly version or help me My Alarm that would be great.

anaenima no está en línea Stack level 3
    Do a search here (or also try crackberry.com) about My Alarm because there is a trick on how to use an actual song file (stored on your memcard). People have been having problems with that but they're not able to play the song just like you said. You need to edit some settings in its permission in order to play it.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~