I have tried to download Ramble both OTA and with my desktop manager. I have ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

castman63 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question AIM Question

I have tried to download Ramble both OTA and with my desktop manager. I have not found a link that has worked. I was curious about AIM...does this cost money? I have Verizon as my service provider and I have an unlimited data plan. Thanks.

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: AIM Question

I use to have an 8830 with Verizon and always had problems with Ramble disconnecting constantly. Use jivetalk. You get a free 30 day trial and after that it's well worth the money. It includes aim, yahoo,msn,googletalk, myspace. It works great. It's the best 3rd party im client out right now.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator

yeah i would use jivetalk, or if you don't want to spend money check this thread

There are some multi-client free apps listed near the bottom.

CaCHooKa Man no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (

The best free instant messaging client I've used is WebMessenger. It has a lot of features like message history and has the ability to email that history to you.

Sci-Tek no está en línea Stack level 4

Go for JiveTalk, 30 day trial, if you like it. Buy it, I almost don't use it, yet I still bought it.. some might say its a waste of money.. but I really liked the application and to have the possiblity to log on if needed.

Web clients are known to drain more bandwith, so if your on a limited plan thats just another yes to buy jivetalk