Ok I need an Aim messenger but iv tryed 2 ota the rambler comes up ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Vamp20048 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    hello

Aim Messenger

Advertisement

Ok I need an Aim messenger but iv tryed 2 ota the rambler comes up with some page error and I tryed the offical aim messenger and not luck downloading it any one have any ideals

Ash07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    try instago links here

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=89018

they just posted this thread in the main page ...i used this program before its pretty good and has aim so might want to check it out

umanben no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317f3afd
    Who is your carrier? I know my carrier used to block the service books to the direct aim client.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    If you don't mind spending a few dollars I recomend JiveTalk.. It has multiple im apps all in one, plus it has a free trial. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    hello
    Us cellular is my carrier I had rambler on my phone once but I don't members what happen now the links don't work and what not~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

lacroixn no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    27FFB707
    Try going to Rim's web site with your phone connected to your computer via usb. Rim now downloads software straight to your device. Worked like a charm for me. AIM, Yahoo messenger, windows live messenger.

Good luck!!!
    Dont sweat the small stuff, hell dont sweat anything!

kentcy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    318CE18A
    Quote Originally Posted by Vamp20048 View Post
    Us cellular is my carrier I had rambler on my phone once but I don't members what happen now the links don't work and what not~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I have us cellular and just upgraded to OS 4.5. I used Ramble in the past, but it was hit and miss on whether I could get it to work. Today I found the REAL AIM and was able to download it to my phone and its working wonderfully. Let me know if you're interested and I can email you the link.

PIN/ID
    hello
    Yeah I'm interested but I don't os 4.5 yet so I don't think it work~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~