I have Ramble and I was wondering why it signs you off when you dont ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

fueledbyhummy no está en línea Stack level 2

AIM help

Advertisement

I have Ramble and I was wondering why it signs you off when you dont go back to it for a while.
    Is there any option where I can have Ramble on all the time untill i manually sign off?
    Also, is there a free[not trial version] of Jivetalk?

dopeyloc718 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E26A21

Re: AIM help

Ramble tends to sign you of wen it feels like it I have it to sometime I'm on all day and sometimes I have to sign on every 10 min with jivetalk you only get a 30 day trial then u have to purchase it I used to have jivetalk way back during its beta days boy I miss it lol well there is no free jivetalk that I know of

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

rabbie303 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

I think pretty much all clients for IM will have to be bought in the end but worth it IMO. I use Yak-On and I paid a one time only 19.95 fee and you can transfer it to another device if you upgrade or get a different device. Sorry no free clients that I know of other than going to your browser and using the web based but who wants to do that
    ~Erich~
    ---60% of the time it works every time--

nik0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

If you go to:

Menu>Options>Ramble IM

And at the bottom is "Toc Host & Port".. I changed the port number behind the server to 9898 and I have somewhat of a better connection. So it reads "toc.oscar.aol.com:9898"

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    If you search for Jivetalk in these forums you'll find its almost exclusively the only recommended IM platform.