I dont have the texting plan for my phone. I was wondering if there was ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

sulavsingh no está en línea Stack level 2

AIM/Flash question

I dont have the texting plan for my phone. I was wondering if there was anyway i could go on aim through the internet instead of the built in prgram; since it uses the texting plan. Also, i was wondering if there was a flash program out that allows you to stream videos or use youtube.

charmed no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: AIM/Flash question

hey well thee is a program that i started using that was in beta testing but since they launched it to the public you do have to pay a one time fee for the license but u are able to connect at the same time to aim, googletalk, icq, msn ,yahoo.
    this program is called jivetalk. there website is i would recommend it.its very good software. at least you would be saving money as supposed to a month to month plan. this is internet based so if u have unlimited internet youll be fine. hope this helps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator

Re: AIM/Flash question

~via BB (
    Yea as charmed recommended jivetalk is your best solution. Although it does cost some money but its well worth it. If your looking for more cost efficient methods there is s method of hacking google talk to work with AIM. Although there is a OTA AIM link under jerryD's thread. Give that a search. I would give you a link but can't since I'm on my BB. I'm not sure the AIM even works.

Flash does not work with BBs at this time.

Hope this helps.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro