Ok so I am/was new to blackberry devices and was unaware that you were able ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

nomod no está en línea Stack level 1

After OS upgrade.. MMS is gone!

Ok so I am/was new to blackberry devices and was unaware that you were able to back up software using the blackberry desktop application. I am trying to move towards this blackberry world from a previous Window Mobile based equipment (HTC-Hermes) were we could not backupp software like you can with the bb! So after installing the updated 8100 Cingular Red Firmware i rebooted the device and to my surprice everything seemed to have went well until i tried to compose a MMS message. From my list of new messages to create it was no longer an option. So i snapped a picture thinking i would be able to select the icon to send it well lets just say the icon is there but i could not select it as it is greyed out. So i installed the Italy OS and it was not there either. Called Cingular and they were no help as they told me to call blackberry as i had a mms package on my phone and my phone should be working. So i turn to you folks here to maybe help in this matter. I have read through this site and have enjoyed countless peices of information and hints. So first off i would like to say great site, great info and i am hoping the experts (you folks) can help as the paid experts have failed!

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    ask me

Re: After OS upgrade.. MMS is gone!

try this
    options>advanced options>host routing table hit menu then register now
    that should work

oh yeah welcome to the stacks
    Last edited by kayos72; 04-07-2007 at 09:25 PM.
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!