Let me start of by saying I just got my BB last Wednesday. This morning ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

gogorichie no está en línea Stack level 2

after 10th login attempt

Advertisement

Let me start of by saying I just got my BB last Wednesday. This morning I got the bright idea of securing my 8100 pearl with a password. Which is good of course but not less then ten minutes later I forgot my password. Which began my login journey after putting the password in invalid after tenth try itn wiped it clean :-( though that would suck but when it finally came up I noticed new features first I now have the black berry browser and second handgo inhand also. Is this normal or did some weird happen that haven't noticed yet ?

wh1te no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204CC96A

Re: after 10th login attempt

It is possible that those were installed beforehand and that the icons were hidden and since it was wiped is unhid all the icons.

Maybe...

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i got the Handango app after tmo did an update, it put an extra t-zones browser app on too. I'm guessing you got your BB right befor the update went out and when it re-registered after the wipe, you got the new apps.

wh1te no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204CC96A

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Just upgraded to the pearl and got the same thing so it must be from the update synik mentioned