Hey guys and gals. I had 2 questions. First are there any apps out there ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jjthedragon no está en línea Stack level 1

advanced ring options

Advertisement

Hey guys and gals. I had 2 questions. First are there any apps out there that will make my pearl vibrate and ring at the same time. Second is there any way to increase the duration of my ring before it kicks over to Voicemail from 15 seconds to 30 or more? Thanks

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax
    No apps that I am aware of that do the Vibe and Ring. You must be a former Motorola owner! hehe...(its a common complaint from new BB owners that previously owned a Nokia or Moto)

You can contact your Service Provider, and request that they extend the ring time the caller experiences prior to going to VM. IIRC, most carriers do 4 rings (approx 30 seconds) default, and you can request to extend that to 60 seconds. YMMV

Welcome to the Stacks!
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

aniwatson no está en línea Stack level 3
    yes call ur carrier...... they will do it for you ...... i recently had mines change good luck!

jay_man33 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301DFD64
    Quote Originally Posted by jjthedragon View Post
    Hey guys and gals. I had 2 questions. First are there any apps out there that will make my pearl vibrate and ring at the same time. Second is there any way to increase the duration of my ring before it kicks over to Voicemail from 15 seconds to 30 or more? Thanks
    I MISS THAT FEATURE TOO!!!

This is the next best thing.
    Under Profiles>Advanced>*Hit the Menu Button*>Edit>Phone [yourphonenumer]

This provides you with the option to allow your phone to vibe & ring (not at the same time though), but at least you can select the number of vibes, ring volume& ring tone, and Repeat Notification.

I know it may not be what you were looking for, but I hope it helps a bit more.

*NOTE: You're able to change these options for every profile (ie. Loud, Vibrate, Quiet, etc).*

HAPPY CUSTOMIZING!
    Best of Luck!

JM
    301DFD64

Virex no está en línea Banned for Content theft
    PIN/ID
    CUSHION
    yes call ur carrier...... they will do it for you ...... i recently had mines change good luck!
    no there is no way to get ring+vibrate. it is not a feature that RIM has implemented in their software so you must be talking about something else

aniwatson no está en línea Stack level 3
    i was talking about the second half of his question!

Quote Originally Posted by Virex View Post
    no there is no way to get ring+vibrate. it is not a feature that RIM has implemented in their software so you must be talking about something else

Virex no está en línea Banned for Content theft
    PIN/ID
    CUSHION
    lol oops i missed that part