Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I've being using beamberry for over a week, other than a little ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

cynamicny no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F282DC

Re: Adobe PDF Reader and Microsoft Word??

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I've being using beamberry for over a week, other than a little slow sometimes, it's a great application.

robosiris no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20FBD167

There is a 3 party app called Eoffice, which allows you to view, edit, save, etc ms office documents. It's rather expensive (for me) and more info about this app can be found at www.Handango.com if you search for it. Hope this helps.

Taz6 no está en línea Stack level 2

Hey folks,

I have Beamberry working now (thanks to the guys who help me get my memo pad issue sorted!) but when I open an Excel spreadsheet the font is very small!

The only options I can see to increase the image are to use the zoom feature which increases the image to 150% but the font is still too small to read! I can read names but not, for instance, phone numbers. The original spreadsheet (on my PC) is Arial font, size 10, so it's not like it's especially small.

It's a shame becasue on the whole Beamberry is working like a dream and is a very good app for Word, Excel and PDF's.

Any ideas?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12